Thursday, April 10, 2008

Good Eats Peeps

What up Kicks n Giggles!

Question: What's better than kickball, good laughs, and a cooler full of cold beverages?
Answer: Celebrating with the team!

In the spirit of post-game fun, I thought it'd be cool to get a running list of suggested eateries in the midtown area (let's keep it central). Everyone feel free to throw out your suggestions.

If we don't eat there, don't be offended, just sell it better :)

Willy's @ Piedmont Park - Why you ask? Because they serve the best chips, tofu, and they have margaritas!

Any other suggestions?

5 comments:

Jerome Feuiltault said...

Answer #2 to your question: Beer people show up prior to start of game!!!

Tina said...

That's how you get your MoJo going

jelena said...

did beer peeps not show up on time? does this mean the pre-game shotgun tradition was not able to happen? i would then attribute the KnG entry into the loss column to not upholding tradition.

what mofo's were responsible for beer this week?!

p.s. - willy's is good but parking around there is BAD.

Jill Thoele said...

OK!!! I'm sooo sorry about being late for the game. I was in charge of the beer and I was late which made Jess and Jerome late. I apologize a thousand times. Please KnG forgive me. I will be there early next time AND bring the left over beer. Again, I'm sorry.

I don't care where we eat. I will not eat Mexican food on Wednesday and I will stick to the basics as far as food goes. I go, where you go.

Jerome Feuiltault said...

kid sis, sorry didn't mean to put you on the spot - i was just joking as our mojo was off this week!!!